lunes, 20 de febrero de 2012

Q&A - Scott Wilson (Hershel Greene)

Q&A - Scott Wilson (Hershel Greene): TWD-S2-Scott-Wilson-Interview-325.jpg

Veteran actor and Georgia native Scott Wilson plays Hershel on AMC's The Walking Dead. He compares his grandparents' farmhouse to Hershel's and shares some anecdotes from his illustrious career.



Q: I read that you grew up around Atlanta. What was it like returning to the area for the show?



A: When I lived there it was about 500,000 thousand people in that area. Now it's a lot larger, I hardly know my way around! It was interesting, kind of looking back at the pieces of the past I could find. I went to the old homestead that I lived in when I was a kid and saw some old friends.



Q: Was the old homestead anything like Hershel's farm?



A: [Laughs] Not at all. This was in Atlanta. My grandparents did have a farm and when I was a kid. I used to go down there, but it was not as spectacular as Hershel's.



Q: Did you ever find yourself wishing Hershel's farm was yours?



A: Oh, it's such a great place. Hershel's farm is a bit like Shangri-La for everyone: the perfect getaway from all the dangers.



Q: What would you do if you were a guest on Hershel's farm and found out the guy was keeping a bunch of walkers in the barn?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario